Friday, June 6, 2014

News - A Brand New Home and Book Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!!

Yesterday was an absolutely FANTASTIC DAY! I received an offer and signed a contract with Liquid Silver Books for my new paranormal romantic comedy. 

I loved writing this comedy, and the characters in it ended up being some of my favorites. Kate, Leo, Mel and Will are almost too stubborn to live, but their path to romance makes me giggle every single time :)

I hope you all love this book as much as I do. I believe the book will be out sometime this year, but I do not even have a tentative release date yet. We have to get through the editing process first, and that hasn't even started. 


 Liquid Silver Books


I am SO excited to be traveling down this new path, and I hope you all stay along for the ride.

Just in case you were wondering about my mystery series, that will still be published by Corvallis Press. The second book in The Naughty Goddess Chronicles should be out sometime this year.

I am still working on The Hunt for Snow. I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do with that book because it is so non-traditional. I took classic fairytales, switched them up, then threw in a steamy romance. So it's a mix of romance, urban fantasy (because my MC is quite the gun-toting badass), and a bit of comedy). 

Also, I have a new cozy mystery series I'm about to start. I don't want to talk about that too much right now, but it does revolve around a very special lady named Annie. And...it has a paranormal aspect to it as well. I hope to put that one sometime around September, but that is a very tentative date.

Hope everyone is doing fab! 

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment